This quilting magazine is in good condition. Covers show light shelf wear and sticker shadow from an address label. The 4 page pattern pull-out section has been detached from the magazine, but is intact, complete, and ready to use. Projects include
- stunning applique wall art features a stylized flower basket
- Trumpet Stars quilt with machine-worked applique, but an heirloom look
- Budding Beauty bedspread appliqued with 1930's prints
- Indigo's Allure is an appliqued table topper with a stunning monochromatic look.
- Spice Market throw is a stash busher project featuring strip piecing.